A Dedicated Team. The Only One in Maine.
Litigation, Valuation, and Forensic Accounting
Our Litigation, Valuation, and Forensic Accounting Group—the only one of its kind in Maine—combines intelligence, experience, and unparalleled expertise to provide services that help clients navigate what can be rough waters.
With our team of experts on your side, working with you to unwind complex issues, you will have every confidence that each obstacle is managed properly.
The team, led by Marc Powers, CPA, CVA, who along with Rich Emerson, CPA, CVA, Dave Shorette, CPA, CVA, and Allan Raulerson, MBA, CFE, have played influential roles in successful outcomes for their clients and stand at the ready to do the same for you.
- Expert Testimony in Criminal and Civil Proceedings
- Determination of Damages: Breach of Contract, Lost Profits, Lender Liability Suits, Business Interruption
- Business Valuations
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Purchase and Sales of Business Interests
- S Corp Election
- Corporate Dissolution or Recapitalization
- Shareholder Buy/Sell Agreements
- Partner/Shareholder Disputes
- Strategic Business Planning
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
- Fraud Investigations
- Compliance and Investigative Audits
- Tracing Misappropriated Funds
- Auditing Compliance with Government Contracts and Grant Requirements
- Lost Wages Calculations
And the list goes on and on. The point is that Purdy Powers & Company has the experience and expertise you need to work through some of the most difficult and complex matters of the financial world.
We’re here to put our team to work for you.